- To have all members complete 20 hours of either, community service, fundraising, donating, volunteering, regular meetings and conferences by April 2017
- To have all members who attend Fall Conference complete their Statesman I or Statesman II for Skills USA.
- Members will know the basic knowledge of Skills USA by December 2017.
- To have all members become active members.
- All members will pay their membership fee of $15.50 for the year.
- Raise membership by 10 percent in the fall semester.
- To hold an open house or recruitment drive for Skills USA.
- Students will fundraise and earn 10 percent more than 2015-2016.