- NTU AISES/SACNAS Chapter assists in the retention and recruitment of American Indian undergraduate students.
- Support and organize activities to encourage peers in their aspiring fields in STEM.
- Encourage an environment that fosters academic and cultural mentoring.
- Inform students of opportunities that will enhance academic and career success.
- Increase representation of American Indian and Alaskan Natives in science, engineering, and other related fields at NTU.
- Organize outreach events for K-12 to learn more about STEM fields.
- AISES/SACNAS’ ultimate goal is to be a catalyst for the advancement of American Indians as they seek to become self-reliant and self-determined members of society.