Main Campus Bookstore Hours & Services
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Closed 12:00-1:00pm
The Bookstore is currently open using a full service window. This full service window is where you will receive and purchase Bookstore apparel, supplies and textbooks.
Currently registered students have the option to charge to their student accounts.
The last day for student charging and/or returns dates are Tentative and subject to change.
SUMMER: June 10, 2021
SUMMER INTERSESSION 2021: July 22, 2021
FALL 2021: July 26 2021 to August 31, 2021
SPRING 2022: Dec. 27, 2021 to January 28, 2022
Textbooks must be in original wrapping, in the condition they were sold in and MUST have receipt.
Sale items are final, no returns.
Please read the following important information on the procedures to follow when purchasing a laptop: Laptop Purchase Procedures.
The NTU Online Bookstore
The NTU Online Bookstore, powered by TextbookX, operates completely online and can be visited at navajotech.textbookx.com. Students visit the website to order online and have their textbooks shipped to their home or to campus while digital course material access is emailed. The online bookstore also sells a selection of branded merchandise.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore simplifies the textbook process for students while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
The Online Bookstore offers:
- Quick ordering process – complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including Marketplace)
- Option to post and sell any textbook on the website's Marketplace – you name the price
- Ability to pay for textbooks with approved financial aid
Visit the website and order online at navajotech.textbookx.com
All courses, required materials, and pricing options are displayed in a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your school SSO account.
Order early to take advantage of great savings opportunities and free delivery options.
Need Help? Contact the Bookstore's Customer Service team: navajotech.textbookx.com/help
- Track: Check on the delivery status of your order
- Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
- Sell Page: Learn how to post you r textbooks for sale on the Marketplace
- FAQ: Other questions? Visit our FAQ page or check out our Help Videos.
Faculty members use the convenient web portal to submit their course materials in advance of each semester. Using this portal, faculty view the courses they will be teaching, select the materials they want to use, and see what costs would be for students. The portal also has an option to create coursepacks.