Main Campus Bookstore Hours & Services
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., (Closed 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
The Bookstore is located at the Student Union Building (Wellness Center), Room 141. (The Bookstore relocated to a new location.)
Come by the Bookstore to look at the apparel, supplies, and textbooks when receiving and purchasing the items.
- Online Bookstore FAQ
- Bookstore Charge Program
- Textbook Ordering Guide
- Online Bookstore eLibrary Guide
- Rental Returns
- Selling Your Books
Students who are currently registered have the option to charge to their student accounts.
The last day for student charging and/or returns dates are Tentative (subject to change).
Fall Semester 2022 Dates:
OPEN DATE: JULY 12, 2022
LAST DATE: AUGUST 30, 2022
Textbooks must be in original wrapping, in the condition they were sold in and MUST have receipt.
*Sale items are final, no returns.
Please read the following important information on the procedures to follow when purchasing a laptop: Laptop Purchase Procedures.
The NTU Online Bookstore
The NTU Online Bookstore, powered by TextbookX, operates completely online and can be visited at navajotech.textbookx.com. Students visit the website to order online and have their textbooks shipped to their home or to campus while digital course material access is emailed. The online bookstore also sells a selection of branded merchandise.
Created in partnership with Akademos, Inc. and powered by TextbookX, the Online Bookstore simplifies the textbook process for students while providing them with a variety of physical and digital textbook formats.
The Online Bookstore offers:
- Quick ordering process – complete your entire order in 5 minutes
- New, used, eBook, & rental textbook formats
- An average savings of 60% off list price on Marketplace items
- Price match guarantee on new books
- Free shipping on retail orders over $49 (not including Marketplace)
- Post and sell any textbook on the website's Marketplace – you name the price
- On-Campus Delivery – Select “NTU Bkstr, Student Union” during checkout
- NEW: branded school pride gear like clothing, hats, and more! navajotech.textbookx.com/merch
Visit the website and order online at navajotech.textbookx.com
All courses’ required materials and pricing options are displayed on a personalized, easy-to-use page when you log in with your student account.
How to Order:
- Login with your SSO Login account to see your personalized page.
- Select textbooks: the online bookstore sells new, used, eBooks, and rentals, and has a marketplace where students and third-party vendors sell books at discounted prices.
- Check out and deliver: students can deliver to their home address or to campus.
PLEASE ORDER EARLY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GREAT SAVINGS OPPORTUNITIES AND FREE DELIVERY OPTIONS!
Need Help? Contact the Bookstore's Customer Service team: navajotech.textbookx.com/help
- Track: Check on the delivery status of your order
- Returns: Need to return a book? Begin the return process here
- Sell Page: Learn how to post you r textbooks for sale on the Marketplace
- FAQ: Other questions? Visit our FAQ page or check out our Help Videos.
Here is a quick video to watch: https://youtu.be/XHO-PamfhSE
*If you select to ship your books to campus, you can pick up your order from the Student Union Building (Wellness Center) Room 141. Pick-up hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. -5 p.m., and you must have your student ID to receive your books. If you would like someone else to pick up your textbooks on your behalf, please email email@example.com with their contact information.
Faculty members use the convenient web portal to submit their course materials in advance of each semester. Using this portal, faculty view the courses they will be teaching, select the materials they want to use, and see what costs would be for students. The portal also has an option to create coursepacks.
Key benefits include:
- Time savings and improved productivity for Faculty
- Streamlined communication tool
- Access to course history and a recommendation engine highlighting additional high-quality, low-cost options
- Transparency and clarity around course materials pricing and process deadlines
- Enhanced reporting and analytics
FACULTY: An easier way to compare textbooks and submit your adoptions
- Log in and select a course
- Add materials to your course:
Books, Ancillaries, Course Packs, Notes, Attach Files & More
- Complete your adoption