- To study, consider, receive and disseminate information on or relating to the NTU Business Club.
- Confer with appropriate officials and agencies, and with such committees that may be concerned with the NTU Business Club students’ population.
- Review all proposed or pending policies affecting the business student population within the NTU.
- Conduct public meetings on NTU Business Club matters relating to the Navajo Technical University communities.
- Organize, direct and participate in committees of the “NTU Business Club”.
- Promote the BC programs and spread awareness of any and all business related opportunities.
- Retain COB students to enhance their educational lifelong learning in the business majors.