Residential Re-Entry Plan
The Residential Handbook’s policy states, “It is the policy of NTU to provide a safe, healthy and comfortable living environment for its students who choose to pursue their educational goals and live on campus.”
Due to the high liability issues, housing concerns and unpredictability of the coronavirus ongoing threats across the country, it is vitally important to establish certain restrictions on residential student re-entry plan for academic 2021-2022 year.
NTU provides residential housing for both single students and students with families at the main campus. Rooms and apartments subject to the following eligibility requirements: Students who live beyond a 55-mile radius from NTU, who are enrolled full time at NTU, and have submitted all required documents are eligible to apply. Security deposits are required prior to occupancy of any NTU housing facility.
- Photo ID (State or Government) - Yourself & all household members over the age of 18. Required
- Official NTU Letter of Admission(s) - Required
- Copy of Class Schedule(s) - Required (12 credits minimum)
- Copy of Certificate of Indian Blood - Yourself & all household members. Required
- Birth Certificate(s) - Yourself & all household members. Required
- Required Security Deposit Efficiency Apartment - $150.00 Full amount must be paid before moving into the unit.
- Security Deposit Family Housing - $250.00 Full amount must be paid before moving into the unit
Residential Living Cost (All housing charge may change on cost amount if prorated by weeks only)
- Fall/Spring Semester Efficiency Apartments - $1,140.00
- Fall/Spring Semester Family Housing - $2,250.00
- Summer Semester (6 weeks) Efficiency Apartments - $570.00
- Summer Semester (6 weeks) Family Housing - $1,000.00