The mission of NTU Child Care Services is to provide children in the center a safe, diverse, and developmentally appropriate learning environment. The focus is to build life-long learners through stimulating, culturally relevant early learning experiences which promote each child’s social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development.
- We believe each child is a unique and special individual who needs affection, encouragement, and respect.
- We believe that a positive, loving, and accepting approach is the foundation for developing lifelong learners.
- We believe that children learn best and develop their fullest potential through encouraging, safe, child-centered, and stimulating learning environments.
- We believing in protecting the rights of children and advocating for them.
- We believe in the importance of family involvement and collaboration. We accept and respect each family’s culture, beliefs, values, and language.
- We believe in building strong relationships with our communities, benefiting the child and family.
- Provide a healthy, caring, nurturing, and safe environment.
- Respect, accept and appreciate cultural diversity.
- Encourage a child’s independence and self-esteem.
- Provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum that engages children in activities to promote social and emotional development, physical and language growth, and cognitive development.
- Build a solid foundation between family, schools, and communities through communication and collaboration.
- Maintain professionalism among early childhood staff.
- Child Care staff will model the Dine Principles in all facets of their teaching practices.
NTU Child Care Services offers enrollment to full-time & part-time students of Navajo Technical University, limited space for full-time & part-time faculty and staff, and community families.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday
- 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
Wait List for NTU Child Care Services
- Download Wait List Form, complete, and submit to NTU Child Care Services or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Based on the date of the wait list form, NTU Child Care staff will contact you to complete enrollment.
- Wait list will be renewed at the beginning of Fall and Spring Semester.
Tuition and Fees
- Call (505) 387-7385 or (505) 387-7466
- Email email@example.com
Download Wait List Form, complete, and submit to NTU Child Care Services or email to firstname.lastname@example.org