Current Cafeteria Policies and Guidelines:
- The cafeteria is open to the community, staff, faculty, and students.
- You must be wearing a mask while inside the cafeteria
- The multipurpose area is for dining in only. Once you are done eating you are to leave.
- Only two people at a table while dining in.
- There is no loitering in any areas of the multipurpose area or cafeteria areas, including the lobby.
- The line is for those who are ordering food. We ask that those who are not purchasing a meal to please wait outside if they are waiting for someone.
- The cafeteria line is one way in and one way out.
- While we are allowing the use of the fountain machine, reusable cups, coffee cups, water bottles and/or other containers may not be used.
- The restrooms are currently closed to the public.
The cafeteria provides meals for the staff, students, and the surrounding community at a reasonable cost. The cafeteria hours are posted and open year-round with the exception of the holidays. All students are required to complete the meal plan form indicating which meals they will be eating during the semester. Meal plans must be submitted to the Food Services office during registration but prior to the last day to drop deadline. Contact number is 505.786.4128
Monday through Friday
Breakfast: 7:00am - 8:30am
Lunch: 11:00am - 1:00pm
Dinner: 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Weekends & Holidays
Brunch: 11:00am - 1:00pm
Dinner: 4:00pm - 5:00pm