- To promote student academic success.
- To promote campus wellness and healthy-lifestyle activities such as Yoga and Zumba classes, healthy cooking classes, etc.
- To promote student involvement in community outreach, service, and education such as in veterinary medicine, Halloween carnival, Easter carnival, Toys for Tots for NTU family housing children, etc.
- To recruit high school students for the veterinary Technology Program.
- To promote responsible pet ownership and basic animal care such as: wellness exams, vaccinations, deworming, and flea and tick prevention.
- To expose students to internship and employment opportunities in the Veterinary Technology field.