The Student Senate has Chartered 13 clubs
- To promote fellowship, academic achievement, and interest in the sport of archery.
- To safely practice, teach, and compete in archery.
- To foster and develop the various aspects & disciplines of archery.
- To include and encourage involvement from the NTU community as well as surroundings communities.
- NTU AISES/SACNAS Chapter assists in the retention and recruitment of American Indian undergraduate students.
- Support and organize activities to encourage peers in their aspiring fields in STEM.
- Encourage an environment that fosters academic and cultural mentoring.
- Inform students of opportunities that will enhance academic and career success.
- Increase representation of American Indian and Alaskan Natives in science, engineering, and other related fields at NTU.
- Organize outreach events for K-12 to learn more about STEM fields.
- AISES/SACNAS’ ultimate goal is to be a catalyst for the advancement of American Indians as they seek to become self-reliant and self-determined members of society.
- To promote advancement in Science, Engineering Technology, and Mathematics through research projects, hands on learning, teamwork, and leadership skills. This will be done by promoting activities and communication between E-Club and local community as an outlet to give back by providing community services.
- It will also showcase the design and manufacturing of NASA Swarmies to local and area high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools to raise awareness to possible avenues in engineering.
- Provide such accommodations as are required to promote the general welfare and education of a number of students at NTU in the spirit of Dine Philosophy and the Navajo Traditional concept of Ke’.
- To promote advancement in Science, engineering, Technology, and Mathematics through research projects, hands-on learning, teamwork, and leadership skills. This will be done by promoting activities and communication between IEEE-Club and local community as an outlet to give back by providing community service.
- The club will give hands on demonstrations with electrical applications into the design and manufacturing of projects too local and area high schools, middle schools, and elementary schools to raise awareness to possible avenues in engineering.
- The club will focus in collaboration with research institutions, colleges and universities to gain understanding in what entities are doing, and networking to further help the electrical engineering program.
- Community involvement through Health Fairs, parent involvement, training, and sharing important educational knowledge.
- Collaborating with variety of educational resources to benefit our communities on NTU campus and surrounding areas.
- To study, consider, receive and disseminate information on or relating to the NTU Business Club.
- Confer with appropriate officials and agencies, and with such committees that may be concerned with the NTU Business Club students’ population.
- Review all proposed or pending policies affecting the business student population within the NTU.
- Conduct public meetings on NTU Business Club matters relating to the Navajo Technical University communities.
- Organize, direct and participate in committees of the “NTU Business Club”.
- Promote the BC programs and spread awareness of any and all business related opportunities.
- Retain COB students to enhance their educational lifelong learning in the business majors.
- Men’s basketball club short term goal are to have games schedules throughout the semester.
- The Long term goals for the NTU Men’s basketball club is to be part of the AIHEC basketball tournament in the spring semester 2017.
- To honor student achievement and leadership, promote educational excellence, and enhance career opportunities for the National Technical Honor Society members.
- Fundraise for the outreach programs, purchase supplies for induction ceremonies, purchase regalia for graduation, and/or promote more student involvement in activities.
- To promote student academic success.
- To promote campus wellness and healthy-lifestyle activities such as Yoga and Zumba classes, healthy cooking classes, etc.
- To promote student involvement in community outreach, service, and education such as in veterinary medicine, Halloween carnival, Easter carnival, Toys for Tots for NTU family housing children, etc.
- To recruit high school students for the veterinary Technology Program.
- To promote responsible pet ownership and basic animal care such as: wellness exams, vaccinations, deworming, and flea and tick prevention.
- To expose students to internship and employment opportunities in the Veterinary Technology field.
- Women’s basketball club short term goal are to have games schedules throughout the semester.
- The Long term goals for the NTU Women’s basketball club is to be part of the AIHEC basketball tournament in the spring semester 2017.
- To plan, organize and implement activities to residential and commuter students on a seasonal basis.
- To implement and promote physical, social, cultural and environmental activities for enjoyment and healthy lifestyles.
- To provide students, staff, and faculty to participate and interact toward establishing lasting friendships
- To have all members complete 20 hours of either, community service, fundraising, donating, volunteering, regular meetings and conferences by April 2017
- To have all members who attend Fall Conference complete their Statesman I or Statesman II for Skills USA.
- Members will know the basic knowledge of Skills USA by December 2017.
- To have all members become active members.
- All members will pay their membership fee of $15.50 for the year.
- Raise membership by 10 percent in the fall semester.
- To hold an open house or recruitment drive for Skills USA.
- Students will fundraise and earn 10 percent more than 2015-2016.