NetTutor Online Tutoring
Free, Online Tutoring with NetTutor
Live Online Tutoring
Get tutoring services from anywhere! All Navajo Technical University (NTU) tutoring services will be online for the Fall 2020 term. Follow the links below to access tutoring in the various subject areas.
NTU also provides students free access to NetTutor, which offers tutoring outside of normal business hours. Receive live tutoring from a tutor who is qualified to help you in a specific course subject. Tutoring for all levels of English Composition and Math is available 24 hours a day, every day.
- Math and Statistics
- Writing and English
- Nursing and Allied Health
- Computer Science
- Political Science
- Science (including Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Geology, and Physics)
- Business (including Accounting, Economics, and Finance)
Submit a question and come back later for tutor feedback. Question responses are typically returned within one day.
How to Get Started
For Access to Free Online Tutoring:
- Go to https://moodle.navajotech.edu/ or your SSO login.
- Click on the “Login” link at the top right bar
- Use your NTU ID and Password to login. Your course are located under ‘My Courses” in the main page, you may need to scroll down if you do not see your courses. You will not see any listings if you are not enrolled in any course.
- Click on your course, and you should see the link to “NetTutor” inside the course.
NetTutor Paper Center and Live Writing Tutor
Receive writing assistance by selecting "NetTutor Paper Center and Live Writing Tutor" from the list of subjects after logging in to NetTutor. Types of tutoring available through the Online Writing Center:
- Meet with a Tutor in a Live Session - Live 1-to-1 Help (Receive assistance from a live tutor right now)
- Ask a Tutor a Question (Leave your question and receive a response within 24 hours)
- NetTutor Drop off Your Paper for Review (Upload your paper and get it reviewed within 48 hours)
- Your paper needs to be double spaced.
- Save your paper as a PDF document.
- You will receive an email notifying you when your paper is ready to be picked up.
Information for Faculty
NetTutor Intro Video: This video is a brief overview of NetTutor.
NetTutor — Faculty Video: This video is geared towards faculty and gives a comprehensive overview of NetTutor (this link allows you to view as well as download the video).
Information for Students
- How to use NetTutor
- How to Use the Tools on the Whiteboard
- Upload Your Homework To Your Tutoring Session
- NetTutor Best Practices
- 24/7 Online Tutoring(Net Tutor) and Whiteboard Collaboration Tool
- How to Access Moodle
Questions about NetTutor
For questions about NetTutor or other tutoring services at NTU, contact Dr. Coleen Arviso, E-Learning Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.