Welcome to the Navajo Technical University HR Department!
Navajo Technical University is committed to enhancing the diversity of the University staff and the same time being consistent with the provisions of the Navajo Nation Employment Preference Act. All candidates are subject to a Criminal history background check as a condition for employment.
1. Search positions by clicking one of the tabs to review the position description
2. Apply for posted positions by entering your information directly on the application (please download and view the application with Adobe Reader)
3. Please ensure the following checklist is complete prior to submitting your application packet:
- NTU Application
- Letter of Interest
- Resumé / Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of Transcripts
- Copies of Diplomas and/or Licenses
- (3) Letters of Recommendation (within 1 year)
4. You can send your application by US mail to:
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
Navajo Technical University
PO Box 849
Crownpoint, NM 87313