In an effort to nurture healthy communities and a prosperous society, Utopia Management endeavors to support higher education through this bi-annual $1000 scholarship. Utopia has been a strong supporter of higher education since 2010 through multiple scholarships and employee continuing education grants. Awarded every spring and fall, the scholarship is meant to support dedicated students in acquiring a career-oriented degree.
- FALL Application Deadline:01 NOV
- FALL Winner Contacted: 01 DEC
- FALL Winner Announced on Site: 05 DEC
- SPRING Applications Open: 02 NOV
- SPRING Application Deadline: 01 MAY
- SPRING Scholarship Awarded: 01 JUN
Payment: Check sent via check directly to the university or college in the recipient’s name. Funds will be applied only to qualified college expenses, which includes tuition, fees, on-campus housing and meals, and books for the current academic year.
By submitting an application, Utopia Management is granted permission to send applicants information regarding their application only, via their submitted email address. No applicants will be contacted regarding anything other than their application or award.
The winner will be asked if they will grant Utopia Management permission to post their name, school, photo (if submitted), and their essay on Utopia’s website, social media, or in other marketing communications relating to the scholarship program. We will remove any information pertaining to applicants at their request.
All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants is deleted and destroyed as soon as a winner is announced.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are required to have a 3.5 or better GPA
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Questions about The Utopia Management Scholars Fund can be emailed to Pete Evering: email@example.com
The scholarship is open to all full time students and majors and does NOT require a fee to apply.
Currently Crownpoint Bookstore's IN STORE services are still closed until further notice due to the current Covid-19 pandemic.
For your safety and the safety of our staff, the Bookstore is only doing CURBSIDE PICKUP accommodations to better serve you during these uncertain times. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work together.
Please see directions below on how to purchase/receive your textbooks.
Students, if you wish to charge to your student account.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your Full Name, Student ID#, Course IDs w/instructor and your consent to charge textbooks. For the month of July: Thursday and Friday (except July 31st) Michael McMillan email@example.com will assist you with textbook pick ups.
- Schedule a curbside pick up. **We respectfully ask that you remain in your vehicle and wear a face mask.
Provide a Mailing address and have textbooks mailed.
Please call 505-387-7497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance, questions, or concerns. Again, thank you for your patience and cooperation, be well and stay safe.