Good afternoon NTU students!
Are you prepared? Do you need help with your classes? Let our Nitsáhákees Bee’anosééł Student Success Center (NSSC) tutors help you...
How? One on One Tutoring via Face to Face and Zoom Appointments.
Where? NSSC STEAM Lab (NTU Crownpoint Campus @ Student Union Building First floor Room 145-146) and by online Zoom Tutor Appointments.
- STEAM Computer and Study Lab Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am -8:00 pm (closed on weekends).
- COVID-19 Restrictions on Face to Face Tutoring: no more than 2 to 3 students in NSSC STEAM Lab. Use of computers are for 1 hour per student.
- We require all guests and tutors to wear a face covering during face to face tutoring appointments.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, do not feel well, or prefer not to wear a face covering, we will be more than happy to assist with scheduling an online appointment or rescheduling the appointment for another time.
Who? Our NSSC Tutors are:
- DeeAnna James-- contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org
** Subject area: Bookkeeping, Accounting and Business Administration; Math (MATH 98 up to 121) English (ENGL 98 up to 1110)
- Jesslynn Chief -- contact @ email@example.com **Subject area: Biology (GEN BIO I, II, A&P, Botany, Microbiology, Genetics, Biostatistics, Molecular); Chemistry (Gen Chem I,II, Inorganic, Organic 1); Physics (Survey of Physics, Physics 1); Math (up to Pre-Calculus); English (ENGL 1110, 1120, or lower)
- Jonathan Smith -- contact @ firstname.lastname@example.org
**Subject area: Math (Math 98 up to Trigonometry, Calculus II only); English (ENGL 98 up to 121); Computer Science; Electrical Engineering 101 to 223(Electrical Engineering Fundamentals); EE 207(Intro. To Modeling/Simulation) EE 301 (Signals/Systems); EE 406(Computer Networks); ENGR 103(Intro. To Engineering);PHYS 1240(Algebra-Based Physics I / II)
- **24/7 online tutoring through NetTutor (login at NTU Moodle).
When you are on NTU campuses, please follow all NTU’s COVID-19 Guidelines and Protocols to ensure the safety and well being of all students, employees, and visitors.
Be mindful and follow all:
- Wear a face mask.
- Wash hands frequently.
- Signage posted near and inside buildings, entrance/exit, and rooms.
- Physical Distancing: stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people at all times.
- Do not gather in groups of 10 or more.
- Stay out of crowded places and avoid mass gatherings.
- Eliminate contact with others (handshakes or embracing coworkers, visitors, or friends).
- Avoid touching surfaces touched by others to the extent feasible.
- Avoid anyone who appears to be sick (coughing or sneezing).
- If you feel sick, please stay home.
If you have any questions on tutoring, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.