In an effort to nurture healthy communities and a prosperous society, Utopia Management endeavors to support higher education through this bi-annual $1000 scholarship. Utopia has been a strong supporter of higher education since 2010 through multiple scholarships and employee continuing education grants. Awarded every spring and fall, the scholarship is meant to support dedicated students in acquiring a career-oriented degree.
- FALL Application Deadline:01 NOV
- FALL Winner Contacted: 01 DEC
- FALL Winner Announced on Site: 05 DEC
- SPRING Applications Open: 02 NOV
- SPRING Application Deadline: 01 MAY
- SPRING Scholarship Awarded: 01 JUN
Payment: Check sent via check directly to the university or college in the recipient’s name. Funds will be applied only to qualified college expenses, which includes tuition, fees, on-campus housing and meals, and books for the current academic year.
By submitting an application, Utopia Management is granted permission to send applicants information regarding their application only, via their submitted email address. No applicants will be contacted regarding anything other than their application or award.
The winner will be asked if they will grant Utopia Management permission to post their name, school, photo (if submitted), and their essay on Utopia’s website, social media, or in other marketing communications relating to the scholarship program. We will remove any information pertaining to applicants at their request.
All information (proof of enrollment, essays, and email) relating to applicants is deleted and destroyed as soon as a winner is announced.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are required to have a 3.5 or better GPA
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
Questions about The Utopia Management Scholars Fund can be emailed to Pete Evering: email@example.com
The scholarship is open to all full time students and majors and does NOT require a fee to apply.